Home

Transfer case Control Module location

The transfer case control module symptoms make you aware of any problem with the system. Where is the transfer case control module located? You will find it under the driver's side dashboard on the steering column. The driver can reach the connectors easily because it is facing towards them It is located under the driver side dash, on the steering column

47 Answers Try driver side behind trim panel behind seat if extra cab same place should on the side behind panel good luck other place would be on back or side transfercase sometimes u can give it a tap with small hammer to get them to unstick but that's just temp fix Posted on Feb 21, 201 The transmission control module is mounted under the hood and controls only transmission functions. The transfer case control module controls only the transfer case, and is located inside the truck. If you remove the trim panel under the steering column you will find the transfer case control module mounted just to the right of the opening When the transfer case control module has to move the transfer case actuator motor the higher current passing through the module causes an electronic buzz or whine within some of the capacitors in the module that can be heard by some of our customers Automotive how-to video. Installation tips and tricks. Installation and repair how to video. Car and truck repair and maintenance. Product information guide

Transfer Case Control Module Symptoms You Should Not Ignor

1. It is in the rear cargo floor under the Upper tether anchor points. I did not replace but did open the area to confirm that is where it sits. Thanks SwampX3 for posting the right information. Hello VenkaTV, could you please take a photo where the module located at
  2. 2004 Explorer: transfer case..control module..Ive checked..kick panel - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them
  3. TCCM: https://amzn.to/3q2OPYO 4x4 Switch: https://amzn.to/36k9NdK4x4 Actuator: https://amzn.to/2JxR8CoTransfercase Shift motor: https://amzn.to/39uzURg****UP..
  4. The Transfer Case Control Module.....Processes the Shift Request from the Dash Mounted Mode Selector Buttons, Executes the Shift, and Verifies the Shift was Completed
  5. SOURCE: 2003 Trailblazer Transfer Case Control Module. it is located on the top of the trnsfer case, it has a plug going into it, just go buy the new one, at autozone, will be much cheaper, use a 18MM wrench and turn the sensor out and put the new one in. Hint, it is the one top dead center of the transmission. Posted on Nov 26, 200
  6. Took it to Jeep and the transfer case control module is stuffed and needs replacing. The new part arrives this week from the USA. I have no idea where it's located and can't justify $330 for Jeep to swap it out. Searched everywhere and can only find info on Older jeeps. Haynes manual has no info. Please let me know where the module is located
  7. Location 4x4 Transfer Case Control Module? Can someone please post a photo or tell me exactly where the 4 wheel drive Transfer Case Control Module is located on a 2001 F150? Thank you. Don Reply Like 11-14-2019, 07:17 AM #2 djfllmn. ford dealer parts guy.

SOLVED: Where is the transfer case control module located

This video will show you where the transfer case module is located on a 2002 ford explorer. I think it is the same for all models 2002 - 2008, but cant say f.. Does anyone know if a new transfer case control module must be programmed as part of installation? Backstory: my dealer diagnosed the module as failing, but claimed that the part is on back order and completely unavailable. It took me 30 seconds of googling to find a dealer in another state who had one in stock. Part should arrive later this week Transfer Case Control Module: This is the system's brain. It is located under the dashboard above the parking brake pedal, behind a large metal bracket. There are three connectors for various sensors and outputs. These computers are programmed to match your vehicle,. 99gmc suburban k1500 5.7liter wheres the tccm transfer case control module located. thanks Sign in to reply thomasjen14 on January 09, 2015 For my Chevy 99 suburban it was located under the driver side kick panel

Where is the Transfer Case Control Module located on a

1. g is needed for a TCCM replacement
  2. It appears you have a problem involving the transfer case. Make sure the transfer case actuator is plugged in and that the 4WD control module connector located under the center console is plugged in. Also, when you depress the 4WD switch you can hear the case actuator operate if it is receiving a drive signal from the 4WD control module
  3. 4l60e Transmission Control Module Location The transmission control module is usually located at the rear of the transmission case, precisely under the cover. It is located below the engine control module. On some models, it can also be found under the hood near the battery or under the interior center console

Transfer Case Control Module Location? Chevy Colorado

The Final Drive Control Module is the computer that talks to the transfer case and allows it to shift from 4WD to neutral, or 4WD LOW, etc. The module is located under the rear passenger bench seat (driver side) and it is very very easy to pull the old module and install the new one The Transfer Case Control Module (TCCM) has not received the wake-up call during key-up and has remained in the sleep mode. When the TCCM is in the sleep mode, it will not communicate with the class II bus or the Tech 2®. Correction 1. Try to communicate with the TCCM. If no communication, go to step 2 The transfer case output shaft seal is located on the transfer case of four-wheel drive cars, trucks, and SUVs The Transfer case control module that is located under the drivers seat is part number 98146600. GMPartsGiant.com is the cheapest I could find it at about $180 shipped. Now if you have a blinking light when trying to engage 4x4 and no movement from either the transfer case or actuator this is most likely your issue Location 4x4 Transfer Case Control Module? Can someone please post a photo or tell me exactly where the 4 wheel drive Transfer Case Control Module is located on a 2001 F150? Thank you. Don Reply Like 11-14-2019, 07:17 AM #2 djfllmn. ford dealer parts guy.

Remanufactured Transfer Case Control Module Installation

My 2003 Ford explorer has had the 4x4 module replace 3 times now, rear end rebuild twice and the transfer case rebuilt once in the last two years. ALl this to address the front drive axel from engagin read more. 94 Explorer 4WD/AT shifts very late and sometimes won't shift into high at all, even at 4500 rpm WE PROGRAM, OFF THE CAR, NEW AND USED TRANSFER CASE CONTROL MODULES WITH THE LATEST GM SOFTWARE UPDATE THAT FIXES SOME OF THE 4WD LOW ISSUES AND FAULT CODES. SEND US A COMPATIBLE, NEW OR USED, TRANSFER CASE CONTROL MODULE TO AVOID A DEALER VISIT AND WE WILL PROGRAM IT FOR A FRACTION OF THE DEALER PRICE! COST: $110 PLUS RETURN SHIPPING Transfer Case Control Module. Jump to Latest Follow Where is the Transfer Case Module located on a 99 Blazer ?? Both shops are able to manipulate the transfer case in and out of 4x4 with their scanners. So the encoder, motor and accuator and all functioning normally Transfer Case Control Module: At this point, the transfer case would shift in and out of 4Lo, but it was very intermittent. Actually, the new case only shifted a couple of times and quit. The next step was to replace the transfer case control module. The control module is behind the passenger side kick panel under the dash

transfer case dme (module) location BimmerFest BMW Foru

The transfer case shift control module constantly monitors this sig-nal voltage to determine the condi-tion of the mode switch circuit. If no buttons are pressed, and the transfer case shift control module detects a voltage level outside the possible range (approx. 0.5-1.0 volts) for longer than 5 minutes, the transfer Part #: TCCM05M. Line: MPE. Transfer Case Control Module. ☆☆☆☆☆. ☆☆☆☆☆ No rating value for MasterPro Electronics Transfer Case Control Module. (0) Select a store to see pricing & availability Fullsize Truck & SUV - 1999-2006 GMT800 & 2007-2013 GMT900 Platforms. 1999-2013 Silverado & Sierra 1500. Issue with Transfer Case Control Module. Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today! In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups. Disconnect the transfer case control module connector X2 and check the circuit for an open, high resistance, short to ground, or short to voltage. If condition is found repair the circuit or inline connector 109 as necessary, if the condition is not found refer to component testing

2004 Explorer: transfer case

RCM Location - Did It Myself

The Transfer Case Control Module (TCCM) monitors transfer case operation along with input and output information. If TCCM self-diagnostic system senses a failure or problem in the transfer case control system, a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be stored in TCCM memory Everytime the engine is started, the transfer case control unit measures the resistance and the correct program map is selected. (On E53 X5, the transfercase module is located under the rear seat bench on the left side.) Also check for power and ground directly out of the module Transfer Case Shift Control Module Left end of dash. Transmission Control Module (TCM) Left side of engine compartment. Vehicle Communication Interface Module (VCIM) Center of dash. Find this article useful? Share it! Facebook. Twitter. Linkedin. Reddit. email. Posted on November 8, 2018 by Rick Muscoplat

2004 Silverado 1500 z71 How to change transfer case

Re: Transfer Case Control Module help? Feb 22 2014, 3:33pm. Its under the dadh.has 3 connectors..usually held on by a plastic bracket and or two bolts..looks about right in your picture.. make sure what ever module you buy is plug and play and works right..all three connectors must be plugged in. Your new module looks wrong Your vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Mopar parts and accessories. To ensure reliability, purchase Mopar part # 68250127AA Module-Transfer Case Control. Our Mopar parts and accessories are expedited directly from authorized Mopar dealers strategically located all across the U.S. and are backed by the manufacturer's 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. OEM Mopar parts are the best for restoring. Indications/Symptoms of the Problem. The brake, ABS, and 4x4 warning lights all come on at the same time (see title photo above); There is an very audible rapid clicking noise that comes from the transfer case (approximately under the driver's seat underneath the car) just after the engine is turned off. The best way to hear this is to open the driver's side door when parked, turn off the. Transfer case control module no longer in control? Restore it cost-effectively with this replacement module that provides the same function and performance of the original on specific vehicles. Direct replacement - this transfer case control module directly replaces the original equipment modules on certain vehicle years, makes and model

Chevrolet Suburban (2015 - 2016) - fuse box diagram - Auto

2011 Silverado TCCM Location GM Truck Club Foru

Try the module and/or the sensors mounted on the transfer case. There are 3. One is the VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) and when it goes bad, according to Haynes, it can cause drivetrain problems. The other two are looking at transfer case output shaft behavior. These sensors are associated with the aforementioned AWD module, not the PCM 2009-2012 Dodge Ram OEM Transfer Case Control Module 56030123AD. $149.61. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 OEM Transfer Case Control Module 56030123AD Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter. The 4WD control module is located deep within your dashboard, and is very difficult as well as expensive to replace. On occasion, they start to go bad, generally causing 4WD to not engage and without any codes being thrown. But if you are getting a code, the problem is still likely not your module. Related Discussion They use one solenoid that's controlled by the transfer case control module (TCCM). Easy-peasy. Besides an occasional bad vacuum solenoid, there are not really many issues with this system. The main vacuum seal is located on the halfshaft behind the hub bearing, and it can be problematic during assembly The Transfer Case Control Module (TCCM) detects no voltage going to the Transfer Case Motor (TCM) lock feature. How to access the diagnostic trouble code (DTC): Once there has been a DTC set, the vehicle will either set a Service 4WD light, or the lights on the 4x4 switch will fl ash and/or stay lit

4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder Motor - Compatible with Chevy, GMC & Cadillac Vehicles - Silverado, Tahoe, Avalanche, Suburban, Ram 1500, 2500, Sierra, Yukon XL - Replaces 19125571, 600910, 88962314. 4.1 out of 5 stars. 482. $144.79. Dorman 599-111 Remanufactured Transfer Case Control Module for Select Chevrolet/GMC Models. 2.8 out of 5 stars. 5 The first re-manufactured transfer case control module I received, either the pins were worn, GM went to a thinner pin size, or the control module was bad. I tested all my harness wires, replaced the transfer case motor and sensor, actuator, cleaned grounds, and added new ground wires While I still have some free time before my move, I'd like to get some insight on the Transfer Case Control Module located under the rear seat. I got a 09/10 GCSRT one for the SRT-8 Commander project. My specific question concerns the SRT-8 Commander project. The Commander has the ELSD option, so a cable plugs into the rear end Our remanufactured Transfer Case Control Module is engineered from new replacement parts and renewed parts for optimal performance. It provides an environmentally friendly alternative to buying new. Product Features: Restores the ability to shift in and out of four-wheel drive (4WD) Shuts off four-wheel drive (4WD) warning light

This module is located in the dash behind the radio. Note: The 2001 Ford Ranger uses a 4WD module located behind the passenger side kick panel. Diagnosing 4WD problems involving this module: I made the specifics of this apply to a 1994 Ranger with a BW1354 case, but I'm sure that the basic concepts can be applied to other years Basically there are two wires that recieve signals into the 4WD Control module as it is labeled. The module is behind the dash between the stereo and glove box. 1st wire: The Blue-Red wire receives a ground signal to tell the module that the transfer case lever is in low range. The module must receive this signal in order to lock the transfer. Where is the transfer case control module located on these? I had a Blazer and they had problems with the connections corroding/tccm's going bad because of a poor mounting spot. I hated mine but was to cheap to fix it as a new TCCM for a Blazer was 5-600 if I remember right Second Generation XM (2011-2021) / Kia Sorento XM 2011-2021 Service Manual / Automatic Transaxle System / Automatic Transaxle Control System / Transaxle Control Module (TCM) Removal When replacing the TCM, the vehicle equipped with the immobilizer must be performed procedure as below Module. Transfer case control. 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Genuine Jeep Part - 68395643AA (56029423AI, 56029423AJ, 56029423AK, RL029423AI, RL029423AJ, RL029423AK). Ships from Mopar Parts Webstore, Orlando F

This Transfer Case Relay Module is USED and fits 1999 - 2004 F150. 1998 - 2001 Ford F150 4x4. Transfer Case Relay Module. The transfer case relay module is located under the center of dashboard. Listed 1/11/17 BMW E53 X5 models have a sophisticated electronic control system. At the heart of the system are computers (control modules) used to make decisions based on sensor and user inputs. The engine control module (DME) and transmission control module (TCM) work in conjunction to provide the best driving experience

C0569 - Probably being set due to issues with the rotational position sensor (RPS), incremental position sensor (IPS), encoder motor, motor A or B circuits, RPS or IPS circuits when the transfer case control module attempts to determine location the location cannot be determined correctly OEM Transfer Case Control Module 2015-2018 Silverado Sierra Yukon Escalade Brand: JJ Original Equipment. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This fits your . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Genuine OEM Quality. Transfer Case Shift Control Module C2 Connector Terminal Identification Transfer Case Shift Control Module C3 Fig. 9: Transfer Case Shift Control Module C3 Connector End View Courtesy of GENERAL MOTORS CORP. Core/Insulation Crimp: E/C Release Tool/Test Probe: 12031876-1/J-35616-6 (BN) Pin Wire Color Circuit No. Function A1-A7 - - Not Use The DTCM ( Drivetrain Control Module ) monitors the clutch control circuit and if it detects voltage when there shouldn't be it will set a dtc and you will get a Service 4WD light. Click to expand... That wire is also on the 44-45 transfer case so I would guess that isn't it

Module. Transfer case control. [quadra-trac active on demand 4wd]. 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Genuine Jeep Part - 05150733AE (05150733AB, 05150733AC, 05150733AD). Ships from Myrtle Beach S Shop AutoZone for GMC Yukon XL 1500 Transfer Case Control Module. Buy online and pick up in store, or get fast, free delivery on qualified orders. Sort by . 1-5 of 5 Results. 1-5 of 5 Results. Filter & Sort. FILTER RESULTS. BRAND. BSE Reman (1) Dorman (4) PRICE. $100 - $125 (1) $200 - $225 (1). The fuses in the passenger compartment are located behind the rear wall of the glove compartment (glove box) and are located in 2 rows. (5A) Tire pressure monitor control module (02/04) 16 (5A) Castle (7.5A) Transfer case control unit. 47 (25A) Fuel pump. 15 grand Cherokee Transfer case control module location. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 1 of 1 Posts. P. Paulfromwestchester · Registered. Joined 9 mo ago · 1 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · 9 mo ago. Help!!! Just ordered a used transfer case control module ..

In answer to your question, the Transfer Case Control Module is located on the floor, just In FRONT of the front passenger seat. It would be quite rare for issues in the Transfer Case Module or its connector/ wiring to prevent Starter Cranking which is controlled by the CAS Module (above driver's knees). George Where is the Location of transfer case control module for 1995 dodge ram 1500? A 1995 Dodge Ram does not have a transfer case control module. The transfer case is mechanically controlled N15/5 Electronic Selector Module 6 (ESM) N15/7 Transfer Case Module (TC) 7 N25/6 Rear Seat Heater Module 9 N30/4 Electronic Stability Program 10 Module (ESP) N32/1&2 Electronic Seat Adjustment 12 Modules (ESA-L & ESA-R) N36 Transmission Output Shaft 9 Speed Module N69/1-4 Door Control Modules (DCM's) 12 N70 Overhead Control Panel (OCP) Step 7: Carefully slide the old transfer case shift module away from its mounting location and set it aside. Step 8: Install the new transfer case shift module. Bolt it to transmission system of your vehicle and plug back all the electrical wirings that you removed earlier

Fuse box Chevrolet Silverado 1999-2007

Controls for the MP3023 transfer case active clutch (torque biasing device) are located in the Drive Train Control Module (DTCM) and communicated on the Controller Area Network (CAN) C bus. The DTCM monitors multiple vehicle sensors to anticipate conditions which may result in wheel slip or reduced performance and preemptively adjusts torque. The 2005 Dodge Dakota does not have a separate transfer case control module (TCCM). Instead, the transfer case is run off of the front control module (FCM), which contains the software to control the electric shift transfer cases. If You're interested, the front control module is located in the front right corner of the engine compartment. It connects to the power distribution center, which.

Party dress, children party dresses, women party dresses

2003 Cayenne 955 Transfer Case ECU location The RennTech.org community is Member supported! I'm new to the forum, and have a common problem with my 4x4 system. I had it diagnosed today, and have ordered a new Transfer case ecu. My problem is, I don't know where it's located?? My car is right hand drive if that makes any difference?? Thanks If neither one works the problem could be the transfer case control module located under the drivers seat. Its pretty common for the 1st Gens to leak and get the control module soaked which ruins your chances at 4wd. Good Luck. Keep us posted. 2010 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab 4x4 V8 - The Appalachian Went to the dealership to reprogram the module. After waiting 2.5 hrs, they said my car was ready. After paying, the light came on as soon as I got into my car. Told them and they tried to flash it again, but no luck. Now, they are saying I need a new transfer case control module. ~$400+tax. IDK how difficult it is to fix, but I may have to try 2002 -2005 Ford Explorer Transfer Case Control Module 4x4 4WD TCCM 2C54-7H473-BF. Report item. - opens in a new window or tab. Description. Shipping and payments. eBay item number: 282834814474. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Last updated on Aug 03, 2020 20:08:47 PDT View all revisions Well, I figured out what the transfer case control module part is. It's called the transfer case indicator switch. Ordered OEM part this morning for $90. Underneath the Jeep, it looks a little tight to get tools in to as this part is on top of the transfer case, but I'll figure out something

The module then sent a signal to the shift motor mounted on the rear of the transfer case, which engaged the transfer case. Note: The shift control module receives speed input from a speed sensor on the vehicle. It does not allow the transfer case to shift into 4WD if it is moving to fast, or in to 4WD Low Range if it isn't stopped connector name / number color location figure module-remote throttle provision (6.7l diesel) lt. gray lower left rear engine compartment 14 module-sentry key remote entry/wcm steering column 41,42,47 module-steering control c1 white steering column 42,47 module-steering control c2 yellow on steering wheel 43,4

GMC Sierra 2500 HD Transfer Case Control Module. Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store. Sort by . 1-1 of 1 Results. 1-1 of 1 Results. Filter & Sort. FILTER RESULTS. 10% OFF $75. Use Code: DIYSAVE10 Online Ship-to-Home Orders Only. Dorman Transfer Case Control Module 599-192. Dorman Transfer Case Control Module 599-192. Since the truck has push butten control to change to 4 wd, for several months I thought I bumped or pushed the button by accident, but that is not the case. I have been to the dealer 4 times, the 4wd control head has been changed (fault indicated), transfer case control module has been changed (internal fault indicated), all electical wire. Part Number: 17841-05263301. Notes: Transfer Case Control Module -- With RPO Code NP1 (2 Speed, Electronic Shift, Transfer Case); Three Button Selection Switch. Features: Directly replaces the original equipment modules. Replacement restores transfer case motor control and addresses trouble codes On each page in our online Control Modules catalog you can enter your VIN in the search box and each module that fits your vehicle will be presented. If you still have any questions or concerns you can call our Ford Parts Specialists at 844-987-FORD and we'll help you find the correct module for FREE

Where is transfer case module located on a chevy

Order Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transfer Case Control Module online today. Free Same Day Store Pickup. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store This item: Dorman 599-113 Transfer Case Control Module. $197.13. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by B2C Auto Parts. Air Door Actuator - Replaces 89018365, 604-106, 52402588 - Compatible with Chevrolet, Chevy, GMC 1994-2012 - Silverado 1500 and 2500, Tahoe, Sierra - HVAC Blend Control Actuator - Heater Blend Door. $29.99 Remanufactured Transfer Case Control Module Application Summary: Chevrolet Blazer 2005-99, Chevrolet S10 2004-99, GMC Jimmy 2005-99, GMC Sonoma 2004-99 View Detail Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Transfer Case Module Fits 03-07 HUMMER H2 760304 ID # 24232948 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! 03-07 H2 TCCM Transfer Case Control Module Electronic Computer Factory OEM Unit. $119.99. We are located at 2225 M-139 Benton Harbor, MI 49022..

Mopar® Transfer Case Control Module. 0 # 3725457840. Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013, Transfer Case Control Module by Mopar®. Want your prized possession to look and perform the way it was designed to? Then top-of-the-line Mopar automotive parts and accessories are for you. Made using the latest.. 03-19-2015, 06:35 AM. SgtBigDawg. Like the Forums. Join Date: Mar 2015. Posts: 34. Re: 4x4 module. In the 1999 Ranger XLT 4X4 it is located BEHIND the radio so you have to remove the radio and associated trim pieces in order to access the GEN for removal/replacement. SgtBigDawg

Dorman Transfer Case Control Module. Part Number: 18756-05263303. Brand: Dorman. Notes: Transfer Case Control Module -- With RPO Code NP8 (2 Speed, Push Button Shift, Transfer Case); Four Button Selection Switch. Directly replaces the original equipment modules. Replacement restores transfer case motor control and addresses trouble codes Make sure it fits with our 100% fitment guarantee when you provide your VIN! When you buy your Transfer Case Control Module (5150733ae) you can be sure your Transfer Case Control Module will be specifically made for your 2014-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicle and will ship to your home or work very quickly. Contact Us if you have any questions Transfer Case problem 2. Defective transfer case gear motor and transfer case control module. This causes vehicle lurching while at slow speeds I. E. In a parking lot in drive or reverse driving straight but worse when turning. Also caused loss of abs, traction control and forward collision warning systems

Von Ruden 5516 Right Angle 1:1 Ratio Gear Box 1

I have been to the dealer 4 times, the 4wd control head has been changed (fault indicated), transfer case control module has been changed (internal fault indicated), all electical wire harnesses to the transfer case module-control head were checked for shorts The Body Control Module Runs the transfer case motor. The problem we are having can only be caused by 3 parts. 1:The switch on the dash 2: The Body Control Module (this is located under the hood under the main fuse block) 3: The transfer case motor It can be other things such as a bad ground, bad wire, bad relay etc Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD / AWD 2006, Remanufactured Transfer Case Control Module by Cardone®. Cardone Reman Remanufactured Transfer Case Control Modules are engineered for quick installation and no comebacks. Each unit is engineered to.. Every eEuroparts.com® order is track-able, meaning you'll know exactly where your Transfer Case Control Module is at every step of the shipping process. eEuroparts.com® also displays your Expected Ship Date and transit time in your Cart, making our entire shipping process simple and transparent Order GMC Sierra 1500 Transfer Case Control Module online today. Free Same Day Store Pickup. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store

Fuse box in passenger compartment BMW X3 . fuse box location. 1 - fuse box №1 (behind glovebox) 2 - fuse box №2 (behind fuse box №1) 3 - relay box №3 (behind glovebox) Open the glove compartment and turn the two quick-release fasteners to the left, refer to arrows. Spare fuses, plastic tweezers, and information about fuse.